The global Coal Tar Creosote market was valued at 501.35 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of .49% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Coal tar creosote is a brownish-black/yellowish-dark green oily liquid with a characteristic odour, which is a mixture of several hundred, probably a thousand chemicals.Coal tar is the raw material for the production of coal tar creosote. Coal tar creosote contains light coal creosote and heavy coal creosote. Coal tar creosote is often applied in carbon black and wood preservative and others, of which carbon black industry occupies the largest share.
The production of Coal Tar Creosote decreased from 1260.6 K MT in 2011 to 1193.5 K MT in 2015, with a CARG of more than 1.3 %. The manufacturers are concentrated in China, North America, Europe, India and Japan. RÜTGERS Group is the largest manufacturer in the global market, which production reached 178.5 K MT in 2015. The Coal Tar Creosote has a high industry concentration and the top four accounted for more than 40% share in 2015. India is the largest production region in the world, which occupied 23.32% share in 2015. The manufacture shares of Europe, North America, China, Japan were 17.30%, 15.37%, 20.53% and 13.20% then. China is the only region which production is decreasing in the recent years and this leads to global production dropping. The consumption shares of Europe, North America, China, India and Japan were 17.59%, 16.11%, 12.22%, 23.44% and 19.18%.
The price of Coal Tar Creosote kept decreasing in 2015 owing to raw material price and market competition. The global average price and profit margin was at about 395 USD/MT and 23.50% in 2015. The world Coal Tar Creosote production market will still have a certain amount of growth owing to the increasing of demand. The world Coal Tar Creosote production will increase at a growth rate of about 1.0%. The main consumption region will be in Europe, North America, China, India and Japan. The China consumption share will further decline.
By Market Verdors:
- RÜTGERS Group
- China Steel Chemical Corporation
- Himadri Chemicals & Industries
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- JFE Chemical Corporation
- Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing
- Ganga Rasayanie
- Jalan Carbons & Chemicals
- Konark Tar Products
- AVH Pvt. Ltd
- Carbon Resources
- Cooper Creek
- Palace Chemicals
- Light Creosote Oil
- Heavy Creosote Oil
- Carbon Black
- Wood Preservative
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.2 East Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.3 Europe Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.4 South Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.5 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.6 Middle East Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.7 Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.8 Oceania Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.9 South America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.5 Global Coal Tar Creosote Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.5.1 Global Coal Tar Creosote Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Consumption Volume
1.5.2 Global Coal Tar Creosote Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Value
1.5.3 Global Coal Tar Creosote Price Trends Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Coal Tar Creosote Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Coal Tar Creosote Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Coal Tar Creosote (Volume and Value) by Type
2.1.1 Global Coal Tar Creosote Consumption and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.1.2 Global Coal Tar Creosote Revenue and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Coal Tar Creosote (Volume and Value) by Application
2.2.1 Global Coal Tar Creosote Consumption and Market Share
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/