The global Guide Wire market was valued at 97.99 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.97% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Peripheral guidewires have multiple layers which includes central core, distal tip and outer coating. Central core is generally made up of stainless steel or nitinol which posses` superior torque characteristics. Distal tip has variable length and it is made up of radio-opaque material e.g. platinum or iridium alloys and provides flexibility during operations. Peripheral guidewires are coated with a polymer, such as silicone or polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), to increase lubricity.Peripheral guidewires are used during the percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and angiography for guiding the stents or catheters to the site of action in the peripheral vasculature. Peripheral guidewire market is mainly driven by increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries. Other important factor that propels the market growth is increasing worldwide geriatric population. Moreover, growing incidences of neurological, cardiovascular and urology disorders also fuel the market growth. It is important for patients to fully understand the risks of the procedure undergoing laparoscopy and other cardiovascular, neurovascular surgeries.
Some risk factors associated with of minimally invasive surgery and preference given to open surgery may hamper the growth of this market. The Guide Wire industry concentration is relatively high; there are just not much manufacturers in the world, and mainly from Japan and USA. Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in Japan and USA. The manufacturers in Japan have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as Terumo Medical and Asahi have relative higher level of product`s quality. As to United States, Abbott Vascular has become as a global leader through its own business and acquisition. In Europe, TE Connectivity acquired AdvancedCath and definitive agreement to acquire Creganna, thus leads the technology development. Most of Chinese manufactures are not professional producers, that make their products have lower market recognition, even in China domestic market. The key consumption markets locate at developed countries. The North America takes the market share of 30%, followed by EU with 25.6%. China`s consumption market has a quicker growing speed of CAGR 9.6%. We tend to believe this industry becomes more and more mature, and the consumption increasing rate will show a smooth curve.
By Market Verdors:
- Terumo Medical
- Abbott Vascular
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Medical
- TE Connectivity
- Merit Medical Systems
- SP Medical
- Shannon MicroCoil
- Acme Monaco
- Infiniti Medical
- Custom Wire Technologies
- Lepu Meidcal
- Shenzhen Yixinda
- Straight Guide Wire
- Angled Guide Wire
- J-Shape Guide Wire
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.2 East Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.3 Europe Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.4 South Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.5 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.6 Middle East Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.7 Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.8 Oceania Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.9 South America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.5 Global Guide Wire Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.5.1 Global Guide Wire Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Consumption Volume
1.5.2 Global Guide Wire Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Value
1.5.3 Global Guide Wire Price Trends Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Guide Wire Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Guide Wire Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Guide Wire (Volume and Value) by Type
2.1.1 Global Guide Wire Consumption and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.1.2 Global Guide Wire Revenue and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Guide Wire (Volume and Value) by Application
2.2.1 Global Guide Wire Consumption and Market Share by Application (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/