The global Optical Emission Spectroscopy market was valued at 468.6 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.94% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Optical Emission Spectroscopy, or OES, is a reliable and extensively used analytical technique used to establish the elemental composition of a wide range of metals. The elements and concentrations that can be determined by OES analyzers depend on the material being tested and the type of analyzer used.APAC is expected to hold the largest share of the global optical emission spectroscopy (OES) market in 2018. Continuous advancements in APAC, in terms of economic growth, infrastructural developments, and the automotive industry, are likely to boost the requirement of OES equipment in this region.
By Market Verdors:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Hitachi High-Technologies
- Agilent Technologies
- Skyray Instrument
- Analytik Jena for Endress+Hauser
- Focused Photonics (Hangzhou)
- Spectro Scientific Inc.
- GBC Scientific Equipment Pty Ltd
- Teledyne Leeman Labs
- GNR Analytical Instruments Group
- Bureau Veritas
- TUV SUD
- Element Materials Technology
- TUV Rheinland
- Arc/Spark Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Oil & Gas
- Metals and Heavy Machinery
- Scrap and Recycling
- Aerospace & Defense
- Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- Power Generation
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Optical Emission Spectroscopy Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Arc/Spark Optical Emission Spectroscopy
1.4.3 Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Oil & Gas
1.5.3 Metals and Heavy Machinery
1.5.5 Scrap and Recycling
1.5.6 Aerospace & Defense
1.5.9 Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
1.5.10 Power Generation
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy Market
1.8.1 Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Optical Emission Spectroscopy Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414