The global Vaginal Pessary market was valued at 2.04 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Pessary is device inserted into the vagina to support sagging organs that have dropped down (prolapsed) or to help control urine leakage. To treat POP, vaginal mesh is a medical device that is used to provide extra support when repairing weakened or damaged vaginal wall. Surgery can be done through the abdomen (transabdominal) or through the vagina (transvaginal). The global production volume of vaginal pessary was 9305 K Units in 2016.
The two regions are expected to dominate both the production and consumption of vaginal pessary in the years to come. Overall, the vaginal pessary products performance is positive with the global economic recovery. The technical barriers of vaginal pessary are high, resulting in fewer manufacturing enterprises. For vaginal pessary market, the key players are CooperSurgical, MedGyn and Personal Medical Corp. The market of vaginal Pessary is more separated, with the top four players takes 37.53% of global production market share in 2016. In the past few years, the price of vaginal pessary has slightly increased and we expect the price will keep increase slightly as the growing of raw material cost. The application of vaginal pessary can be broadly classified as Stress Urinary Incontinence, Severe Pelvic Organ Prolapse, and Mild Pelvic Organ Prolapse in terms of function. Mild Pelvic Organ
Prolapse is the major application of vaginal pessary which takes consumption share of 75.68% in 2016. Vaginal pessary can also replace surgery in Severe Pelvic Organ Prolapse occasions. Polypropylene mesh (PPM) was never shown to be safe and effective for the treatment of Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Although PPM had been used for decades in the treatment of abdominal hernias, it was dangerous to assume that it would be fine to use in the vagina. Generally, vaginal pessary is the most safe way for Pelvic Organ Prolapse in the current situation.
By Market Verdors:
- Personal Medical Corp
- Integra LifeSciences
- Panpac Medical
- Smiths Medical
- Thomas Medical
- Kangge Medical
- Dr. Arabin
- Ring Pessary
- Shelf Pessary
- Mild Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Severe Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Vaginal Pessary Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Vaginal Pessary Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Ring Pessary
1.4.3 Shelf Pessary
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Vaginal Pessary Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Mild Pelvic Organ Prolapse
1.5.3 Stress Urinary Incontinence
1.5.4 Severe Pelvic Organ Prolapse
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Vaginal Pessary Market
1.8.1 Global Vaginal Pessary Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Vaginal Pessary Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Vaginal Pessary Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Vaginal Pessary Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Vaginal Pessary Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Vaginal Pessary Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Vaginal Pessary Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Vaginal Pessary Sales Volume
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/