The global Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) market was valued at 201.33 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 17.5% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
UD tapes are composite materials based on unidirectional carbon fibers. The UD tapes can be manufactured using various thermoplastics according to customer requests. A unidirectional carbon fiber tape is a reinforcement tape that consists of several thousand parallel carbon fibers lightly bound together. Tape mechanical properties can be tuned by selecting the adequate number of fibers and the carbon type: high modulus or high strength.Thermoplastic Unidirectional Tapes holds a comparatively larger share in global market, which accounts for about 69% in 2019. UD tapes are used in various end-use industries, such as aerospace & defence, automotive, and sports & leisure.
The UD tapes market in the aerospace & defence industry is entirely dependent on the development of new aircrafts and maintenance, repair and operations (MRO). UD tapes are used as composites which provides weight saving of 40%-50% over their conventional aluminium counterparts. Factors such as world GDP, airline fleet and traffic, and cargo traffic will determine the growth for UD tapes market in this segment. Evonik Industries, Solvay, SABIC, Teijin, Toray Advanced Composites (TenCate) and Celanese are key manufacturers of UD Tapes in the world.
By Market Verdors:
- Evonik Industries
- Toray Advanced Composites (TenCate)
- Mitsui Chemicals
- TOPOLO New Materials
- TeXtreme (Oxeon)
- PRF Composite Materials
- TCR Composites
- Thermoplastic UD Tapes
- Thermoset UD Tapes
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Thermoplastic UD Tapes
1.4.3 Thermoset UD Tapes
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Aerospace & Defense
1.5.4 Oil & Gas
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market
1.8.1 Global Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/