The global L-carnitine market was valued at 295.37 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 2.14% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
L-carnitine is a white crystalline, hygroscopic (moisture-retaining) powder. It is an amino acid (a building block for proteins) that is naturally produced in the body, which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.Currently, some companies in the world can produce L-carnitine product, mainly concentrating in China. The main market players are Lonza Group, Northeast Pharmaceutical, Hengtai Chemical, Chengda Pharmaceutical, etc. The production of L-carnitine increased from 6200 MT in 2011 to 9400 MT in 2015, with an average growth rate of 4.46%. Global L-carnitine capacity utilization rate remained at around 71.41% in 2015.
By Market Verdors:
- Lonza Group
- Northeast Pharmaceutical
- Hengtai Chemical
- Chengda Pharmaceutical
- Hongjing Chemical
- KangXin Chemical
- Kangjian Chemical
- L-Carnitine Food Grade
- L-Carnitine Feed Grade
- L-Carnitine Pharmaceutical Grade
- Animal Food
- Health Care Products
- Functional Drinks
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by L-carnitine Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global L-carnitine Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 L-Carnitine Food Grade
1.4.3 L-Carnitine Feed Grade
1.4.4 L-Carnitine Pharmaceutical Grade
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global L-carnitine Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Animal Food
1.5.3 Health Care Products
1.5.4 Functional Drinks
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global L-carnitine Market
1.8.1 Global L-carnitine Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global L-carnitine Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global L-carnitine Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global L-carnitine Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers L-carnitine Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global L-carnitine Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global L-carnitine Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America L-carnitine Sales Volume
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/