The global Tantalum Tube market was valued at 101.23 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.26% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Tantalum was discovered in 1802 by A.G. Ekeberg in Uppsala, Sweden. Tantalum is a shiny, silvery color metal which is heavy, dense, malleable and ductile when pure. It is found in small quantities in minerals (generally in conjunction with niobium), and is isolated by conversion to the oxide and then the fluoro-complex, K2TaF7, from which the pure metal is obtained by electrolysis. Tantalum is extremely corrosion resistant due to the formation of an oxide film, and is also resistant to acid attack (with the exception of HF). It will react with fused alkalis and a variety of non-metals at elevated temperatures.Tantalum can be used as a replacement for platinum for laboratory apparatus which has to have good corrosion resistance, and the metal is also used within the chemical industry for similar reasons. The fluids in the human body do not react with the metal and, hence, it is used for surgical implants without rejection.
Other applications include the use of tantalum carbide in cemented carbides which are used as cutting tools. The pure metal is used in the electronics industry in the manufacture of various types of electronic equipment (e.g. rectifiers, capacitors, lamp filaments, etc.). Tantalum is also used in vacuum systems as it has a high absorption rate for residual gases. It is also used as an alloying element with, for example, nickel and molybdenum, to produce alloys which have good corrosion resistance, strength and ductility.
By Market Verdors:
- H.C. Starck
- Global Advanced Metals
- Ningxia Orient
- Western Metal
- Changsha South
- Zhuzhou Jiabang
- ATI Metal
- Stanford Advanced Materials
- Baoji Zhongpu
- Ta Tube
- Ta-2.5W Tube
- Ta-10W Tube
- Aerospace & Military
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Tantalum Tube Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Tantalum Tube Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Ta Tube
1.4.3 Ta-2.5W Tube
1.4.4 Ta-10W Tube
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Tantalum Tube Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Aerospace & Military
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Tantalum Tube Market
1.8.1 Global Tantalum Tube Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Tantalum Tube Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Tantalum Tube Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Tantalum Tube Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Tantalum Tube Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Tantalum Tube Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Tantalum Tube Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Tantalum Tube Sales Volume
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/