The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
The Black Particles are produced by torrefaction or steam explosion, during which the water content, cellulose sugar and other volatile organic compounds are removed from the biomass to produce solid biofuels with similar characteristics to fossil coal. The main difference between the black particles and the standard wood particles is that the volume energy density of the black particles is 30% higher, the biodegradation is less, the transportation is safer and hydrophobic.Black particles have excellent energy and processing quality, and are renewable, suitable for basic loading and dispatching according to needs, and will slowly replace coal products. The black particles are 100% biomass particles without additives, with excellent energy content and processing quality. It has unique water resistance and durability. The black particles are abrasion resistant, which can improve safety and reduce product loss during storage and transportation. As a waterproof solid fuel, unlike traditional “white” particles, it can be transported and stored outdoors like coal. Black particles have a higher energy density than white particles. This means that the transportation cost of each black particle is 30% lower than that of the white particle. Currently, black pellets are being sold to the coal-burning utility market. It can be stored outdoors, such as coal and co-fired, and the power generation can reach 100%. Global Black Particles key players include Zilkha Biomass Energy, Bionet, Blackwood Technology, Arbaflame, Airex Energy, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share over 75%. Europe is the largest market, with a share over 45%, followed by North America, and Japan, both have a share over 45 percent.In terms of product, Steam Explosion is the largest segment, with a share nearly 60%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Power Generation, followed by Others.
By Market Verdors:
- Zilkha Biomass Energy
- New Biomass Energy
- Blackwood Technology
- Airex Energy
- Steam Explosion
- Power Generation
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Black Particles Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Black Particles Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.3 Steam Explosion
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Black Particles Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Power Generation
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Black Particles Market
1.8.1 Global Black Particles Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Black Particles Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Black Particles Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Black Particles Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Black Particles Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Black Particles Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Black Particles Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Black Particles Sales Volume
3.3.1 North America Black Particles Sales Volume Growth Rate (2016-2021)
3.3.2 North Ameri
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/