The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWHs) is derived from UFH (Unfractionated heparin) by such processes as chemical degradation, enzymatic depolymerisation and gamma-radiation cleavage.Natural heparin consists of molecular chains of varying lengths, or molecular weights. Chains of varying molecular weights, from 5000 to over 40,000 Daltons, make up polydisperse pharmaceutical-grade heparin. LMWHs, in contrast, consist of only short chains of polysaccharide. LMWHs are defined as heparin salts having an average molecular weight of less than 8000 Da and for which at least 60% of all chains have a molecular weight less than 8000 Da. In 2016, in term of volume, the global Low molecular weight heparin market is led by china, capturing about 49.57% of global low molecular weight heparin production. In term of revenue, USA is the second`s largest market with the share of 30.49%. At present, the major manufacturers of Low Molecular Weight Heparin are Aspen, Sanofi-aventis, Pfizer, Opocrin, CSBIO, Dongying Tiandong Pharmaceutical, Changzhou Qianhong Bio-pharma, Techdow, Yantai Dongcheng Pharmaceutical Group, etc. Aspen, Sanofi-aventis and Pfizer are industry-leading manufacturers of top-quality Low Molecular Weight Heparins. China is a big low molecular weight heparin production country, especially Heparin API, but it is not strong country. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from United States and Europe are the major leaders in the international market of low molecular weight heparin. Manufacturers from China are immature in technology. There is large space in the China market, as well as big gap between international brands and local brands on price. In application, low molecular weight heparin downstream is wide and recently low molecular weight heparin has acquired increasing significance in various fields of treatment of venous thromboembolism, complications of pregnancy, cardioversion of atrial fibrillation/flutter and others. Globally, the low molecular weight heparin market is mainly driven by growing demand for treatment of venous thromboembolism which accounts for nearly 65.24% of total downstream consumption of low molecular weight heparin in global.
By Market Verdors:
- Dongying Tiandong Pharmaceutical
- Changzhou Qianhong Bio-pharma
- Yantai Dongcheng Pharmaceutical Group
- Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism
- Complications of Pregnancy
- Cardioversion of Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Low Molecular Weight Heparin Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism
1.5.3 Complications of Pregnancy
1.5.4 Cardioversion of Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market
1.8.1 Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Low Molecular Weight Heparin Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Low Molecular Weight He
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/