The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Shellac is a kind of non-toxic natural gum resin dissolves in a wide variety of alkaline or rapidly drying alcoholic solvents but is resistant to a number of other solvents particularly hydrocarbons. They are widely used in industrial applications, Cosmetics, Food, Pharma, etc.In terms of volume, the global Shellac Production was 31241 MT in 2017, and it is predicted to reach 38905 MT in 2024. In 2017, the global Shellac market is led by India, capturing about 55% of global Shellac production. Southeast Asia is the second-largest region-wise market with 30% of production share.
By Market Verdors:
- D. Manoharlal (Shellac)
- Mahabir Shellac Factory
- Aadhya International
- Vishnu Shellac Factory
- Gupta Brothers (Shellac)
- Prakash Shellacs Factory
- Chuxiong DES Shellac
- Hind Suter Shellac
- Stroever GmbH & Co. KG
- Creasia Group
- Kunming Forest Products Chemical
- Wax Containing Shellac
- Bleached Shellac
- Dewaxed Shellac
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Industrial applications
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Shellac Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Shellac Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Wax Containing Shellac
1.4.3 Bleached Shellac
1.4.4 Dewaxed Shellac
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Shellac Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Food Industry
1.5.3 Pharmaceutical Industry
1.5.4 Cosmetic Industry
1.5.5 Industrial applications
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Shellac Market
1.8.1 Global Shellac Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Shellac Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Shellac Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Shellac Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Shellac Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Shellac Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Shellac Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Shellac Sales Volume
3.3.1 North America Shellac Sales Volume Growth Rate (
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/