The global Artificial Limbs market was valued at 554.16 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.21% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Artificial limbs are artificial prostheses designed and manufactured to compensate for amputees or limbs with incomplete limbs by means of engineering techniques and methods, also known as “prosthetic limbs”. Its main function is to replace some of the functions of the lost limbs, so that the amputee can restore a certain self-care and work ability. It is suitable for amputees due to diseases, traffic accidents, work accidents, sports injuries and other reasons.There are famous brands in the industry, such as Otto Bock in Germany, Freda in the United States, Stefan Eide in Germany, Oso in Iceland, and Baotai in France
By Market Verdors:
- Otto Bock
- Ohio Willow Wood
- College Park
- Lower Body Prosthetic
- Upper Body Prosthetic
- Vascular Disease Amputees
- Truma Disease Amputees
- Congenital Disabilities Amputees
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Artificial Limbs Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Artificial Limbs Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Lower Body Prosthetic
1.4.3 Upper Body Prosthetic
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Artificial Limbs Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Vascular Disease Amputees
1.5.3 Truma Disease Amputees
1.5.4 Congenital Disabilities Amputees
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Artificial Limbs Market
1.8.1 Global Artificial Limbs Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Artificial Limbs Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Artificial Limbs Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Artificial Limbs Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Artificial Limbs Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Artificial Limbs Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Artificial Limbs Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Artificial
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414