The global Urinary Catheters market was valued at 1786.5 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 2.47% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
In urinary catheterization a latex, polyurethane, or silicone tube known as a urinary catheter is inserted into a patient`s bladder via the urethra. Catheterization allows the patient`s urine to drain freely from the bladder for collection. It may be used to inject liquids used for treatment or diagnosis of bladder conditions. A clinician, often a nurse, usually performs the procedure, but self-catheterization is also possible. The catheter may be a permanent one (indwelling catheter), or an intermittent catheter removed after each catheterization.North America is the largest consumer of urinary catheters, with a consumption market share of 44% and a production market share of 37% in 2015. The second place is Europe, following North America with the consumption market share of 31% and the production market share of 20% in 2015. China is the important supplier of urinary catheters. In 2015, the production revenue of urinary catheters was more than 19.7% share, and the consumption was about 6%. So there are large numbers of urinary catheters exporting from China. Market is concentrated. Teleflex, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, C. R. Bard and BBRAUN are the leaders of the industry, and hold the key technologies and patent, with high-end customers. They have formed global market channel of the industry. Although sales of urinary catheters brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support, do not to enter into the urinary catheters field hastily.
By Market Verdors:
- Bard Medical
- Boston Scientific
- Cook Medical Inc.
- Medtronic and Covidien
- Pacific Hospital Supply
- Sewoon Medical
- Star Enterprise
- Fuqing Medical
- Chensheng Medical
- Haiou Medical
- World Medical
- Kelong Medical
- Shuguang Jianshi
- Bestway Medical
- Apexmed International
- Indwelling or Foley Catheters
- Intermittent or Temporary Catheters
- Male External or Condom Catheters
- Prostate Gland Surgery
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Incontinence
- Spinal Cord Injury
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Urinary Catheters Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Urinary Catheters Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Indwelling or Foley Catheters
1.4.3 Intermittent or Temporary Catheters
1.4.4 Male External or Condom Catheters
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Urinary Catheters Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Prostate Gland Surgery
1.5.3 Urinary Retention
1.5.4 Urinary Incontinence
1.5.5 Spinal Cord Injury
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Urinary Catheters Market
1.8.1 Global Urinary Catheters Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Urinary Catheters Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Urinary Catheters Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Urinary Catheters Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Urinary Catheters Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Urinary Catheters Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Urinary Cathe
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414