DelveInsight’s Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Insights report provides a thorough understanding of current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented into 7MM (the USA, EU5 (the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), and Japan).
NSCLC is the most common type of lung cancer accounted for approximately 85% of all lung cancers. However, NSCLC metastasizes to other organs slower in comparison to SCLC, and microscopically, SCLC is composed of much smaller cells. NSCLC is mainly subcategorized into adenocarcinomas, squamous cell carcinomas, large cell carcinomas and several other types that occur less frequently include adenosquamous carcinomas, and sarcomatoid carcinomas.
Some of the key highlights of the Non-small cell lung cancer market report
- The United States had 227,875 incident cases of Lung Cancer in 2020, of which ~85%, i.e., 193,694 were NSCLC cancer patients.
- According to DelveInsight’s data, about 7 out of 10 patients in the United States had metastatic NSCLC stage IIIb and IV.
- DelveInsight’s analysts have estimated that in 2020, in the United States there were over 38,000 incident cases for EGFR mutation.
- NSCLC market companies are included like Novartis pharmaceuticals, Abbvie, Janssen pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly and Company, Sanofi, Pfizer, Astellas pharma, Takeda pharmaceuticals, Merck pharmaceuticals, GSK, Amgen, Incyte Corporation, and many others.
- NSCLC therapies are included like Nazartinib/EGF816, Capmatinib/INC280, Telisotuzumab Vedotin, JNJ-61186372/JNJ-6372, Ensartinib/X-396, SAR408701, Selpercatinib (LY3527723/LOXO-292), and many others.
Download sample report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-market
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Symptoms includes–
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Loss of appetite
- Coughing up blood
- Unintentional weight loss
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Treatment includes-
Currently the mainstay of treatment is immune checkpoint inhibitors, combination of targeted and immunotherapy with chemotherapy. Although in future, scenario is going to be changed as most of the companies are targeting specific mutations to treat the NSCLC patients. The growth of NSCLC Market is expected to be driven by increasing incident case of NSCLC, continue uptake of approved therapies mainly immune checkpoint inhibitors, expected entry of potential premium price emerging therapies and increasing awareness of mutations like BRAF, c-Met and others; currently there is a lack of potential treatment options for these mutations but now companies are working thoroughly towards the development of mutation specific therapies.
- High Cost and Cost-effectiveness of therapies
- Small patient populations for specific subsets of NSCLC
- Generic or biosimilar erosion
- Increasing use of biomarker testing
- Increasing Incidence of Lung Cancer
- Increase in the mutation specific trials activity and approval
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market.
- Novartis pharmaceuticals,
- Janssen pharmaceuticals,
- Eli Lilly and Company,
- Astellas pharma,
- Takeda pharmaceuticals,
- Merck pharmaceuticals,
- Incyte Corporation,
- And many others.
Learn More about Key Players working in the domain @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-market
- Telisotuzumab Vedotin,
- Selpercatinib (LY3527723/LOXO-292),
- And many others.
Get detailed information about the therapies @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-market
Table of content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of NSCLC
- SWOT Analysis of NSCLC
- NSCLC: Market Overview at a Glance
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Disease Background and Overview
- Diagnosis of NSCLC
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- EU-5 Epidemiology
- Japan Epidemiology
- Current Treatment Practices: NSCLC
- Guideline of NSCLC
- Unmet Needs of NSCLC
- Key Endpoints in NSCLC Clinical Trials
- Marketed Therapies
- Emerging Therapies
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Seven Major Market Analysis
- PD-L1—Market Size
- BRAF Mutation—Market Size
- c-MET Mutation—Market Size
- EGFR Mutation—Market Size
- ALK-Mutation—Market Size
- Market Access and Reimbursement of NSCLC Therapies
- Market Drivers of NSCLC
- Market Barriers of NSCLC
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Speak to our expert here- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-market
You may read our latest published reports-
- Sarcopenia market
- Ventral hernia market
- Electrophysiology devices market
- ADHD market
- Hydrocephalus treatment market
- Chagas disease market
- Cystic fibrosis market
- Neuroendocrine tumor market share
- Plaque psoriasis market
- Vasculitis market
- Glaucoma market
- Angio suites market
- Opiod-related disorders market
- Uterine leiomyoma uterine fibroids market
- Artificial disc market
Latest HealthCare Blogs By DelveInsight:
- Evolution in Diabetes Management
- Diabetes Management and Care Market
- Key Companies in Diabetes Market
- Diabetes Epidemiology and Market
- Diabetes Treatment Landscape
- Diabetes Medical Devices Market
- Technological Advancements in Diabetes Management
- Diabetic Devices and Companies
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting Services and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.